Saturday, February 12, 2011

Brynlee's Year in Review

Brynlee is ONE!!! Our little girl has had one busy first year, she has already lived in 3 states! I was so sick every single day I was pregnant, I was SO ready for Brynlee to come! I am so glad she was early!
She was such an easy, sweet baby right from the start.at one month old Brynlee was put back into the hospital. I don't think I have ever been so scared in my whole life. Here she is shortly after having her PICC line inserted.2 months old, almost back to normal and healthy.3 months old on her blessing day4 months old5 months old at a concert in the park6 months old7 months old, on her first hay ride
8 months old
(I don't know why I can't find the file with her pictures around 9 months old!)
10 months old11 months oldAnd finally at almost 12 months. We are so greatful to have our spunky little girl, she brings so much excitment (and usually screeching)to our lives.