Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lincoln James Anderson

I am going to post out of order here because I am really excited to post this! (I have Brynlee's birthday and birthday party coming soon). I throw a pretty wild party, on Sunday night after Brynlee's party Tara went home and into labor. We now have the most beautiful perfect nephew born on Valentines day! (I am seriously tempted to call him Romeo). I was finally able to go down to Riverton to meet the little guy today. He is TINY! Way smaller than either of my kids. Here's the new mom and dad at B's party. Little did we know Lincoln would be here in 12 hours!

Wearing the hat I made him!There is nothing more handsome than a new daddy holding his babyThese handsome Anderson menTara is so happy!Steve even gave her the giggles at one point!The new little family(on a side note, this is the 1,000th picture I have taken since getting my new camera for Christmas. Thats a lot of pictures!)Congrats Steve and Tara. I know you are going to be great parents! I know this seems like a lot of pictures, but it is just a taste of the 52 I took!

1 comment:

mrsashcake said...

he is adorable!! and chelsea, you look fabulous!!!