Friday, April 9, 2010

Trolley Cars and Peabody Ducks


Today we went to downtown Little Rock to ride the trolley cars. Logan is obsessed with all things that have wheels. Busses, trucks, cars, trains. He had a blast, and I think Dan enjoyed it just as much! While we were on the train it has a stop at the Peabody Hotel where the Peabody Ducks march. It was so fun to stop and see. The duckmaster gathers the ducks out of their duck palace, marches them down the glass elevator, and into the fountain.Logan really thought those ducks were "cool" (his new word. He walks around saying "it's coo")
I wish we would have done the trolley when we first moved here, it pointed out lots of things we want to go explore now!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Can't wait to see the ducks next time I come!

Ryan & Whitney said...

How fun! Thats pretty impressive that the ducks can go down the elevator! I love how B is just all curled up against you, I bet she loves being in that sling!!