Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Sunday Walk

On Sunday we decided to take a family walk at the Arkansas Arboretum. It was so beautiful there, even though it is already pretty hot and humid!

As usual, Logan loved to find sticks and rocks to throw in the water
We found this quiet little pond.

More sticksB was a trooper in the sling (notice her holding onto my birthday present! Dan got me a really sweet necklace that says all of our names. Dans cousin makes them, Thanks Rosie! I love it!)

It was so humid, it made Logan's hair curly. This picture doesn't do it justice, it is so cute!

3 comments:

Susie said...

What a fun place to go on a Sunday afternoon! Were you so steamy with B in the sling???

Michele said...

You guys are so fun and adventurous...we never do anything fun on Sundays (unless you count taking a nap). I just heard you all might not come for a visit in May and I am totally depressed! I was really looking forward to getting out of town and seeing you guys. I understand if Brynlee is sick- that is definitely the first priority. Maybe we will see you sometime this summer! Hope all is going well in Arkansas- say hi to Dan from us!

Rosie and Derek said...

Yay, so glad you like your necklace!!