Sunday, April 4, 2010

We had such a fun Easter! We woke up in the morning and found Logan's Easter basket, did an egg hunt, and went to church (we had to go to church to watch conference, but a total bonus, they had a nursery!).
(sorry this is a funny picture. I dont know how to use the timer on my camera, so I used the timer on my webcam. At least I got a picture of all of us!)Miss BrynleeAs usual, Logan not cooperating!
Logan and the trail of M&M's the Easter bunny left leading to his basketfinding his basketfinding Easter eggs

3 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

Happy Easter! I'm so happy that everyone is healthy and happy! You have such a beautiful family!

Lindsey Pinegar said...

SO cute! I love Brynlee's dress, it makes me sad Gracie never got to wear it! I'm glad everyone was feeling better and Logan didn't throw up after eating all his Easter candy. Thanks for the dessert suggestion and recipe, it was SO good!

Susie said...

I love the webcam picture! I'm kinda jealous how your ward did conference- it sounds kinda fun to do it that way. I bet Logan was totally good at finding eggs- and did he want to share them with B??? Miss you guys!