Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pictures of Logan and Brynlee

Everything is going really well here, I just thought I would post a few pictures for everyone to see! Logan has been such a great brother! He loves Brynlee and really tries hard to help. Recovery has been so easy for me, so I have been trying to take lots of time to play with Logan. We will be so happy to have Grammie get here tonight! (Sorry, all the pictures are on here out of order, this is from this morning) Logan loves to help feed Brynlee (this was right after we got home from the hospital yesterday)
Brynlee when we got home yesterday minus her hat I made. I guess I didnt take a picture in that hat, but it is really cute with polka dots!
Logan meeting Brynlee at the hospital. This is his binky he is sharing with her!
He was so excited to see her, but he was worried Daddy was taking pictures instead of looking.
Right after she was born, she looks big in this picture but she is tiny! Now Im glad lindsey sent a few preemie and newborn outfits!
The 3 of us just minutes after she was born.
Brynlee is such a sweet baby and we have had an easy time so far. We all got lots of sleep last night and Im feeling great!

8 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

I can tell by those pictures that Logan is going to be a great big brother!! I am sooooo HAPPY for you Chelsea!! She is darling!!

Sara said...

She is so beautiful and you look so great too. We are just so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Michele said...

Congratulations- you and Dan look very happy! I'm sure Logan will be a wonderful big brother. Hope to meet your little girl soon!

Ryan & Whitney said...

Logan looks like he is loving being a big brother! We love seeing all the pictures, can't wait to meet her!

Jen said...

you in that headband... so Chelsea! you are so cute, even after giving birth!! Love it!! Brynlee is such a doll and I LOVE how you spelled her name!!

Nicole said...

I am so glad you are sleeping! What a difference that can make. Love you guys!

Pettin'Tales said...

Congrats on the new addition to a beautiful family!

Susie said...

Great pictures, but I'm glad I'm here in person to see how sweet she is!