Thursday, February 18, 2010

Colorful Stripes


Logan and Brynlee both looked so cute today in their bright striped outfits, I had to take a few pictures! Logan is working on being a really good brother, and doing a pretty good job. Brynlee is such an easy baby, just like Logan was. I am really enjoying watching Logan interact with her, hopefully it still goes well after my parents are gone!

I also found Dan cuddling the 2 of them right before bed the other night. Dan is such a great "hands-on" dad!

2 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

Chelsea they both look so cute - and Dan does too!!! I can almost smell you little one - you know that is what heaven smells like!!! Enjoy your parents visit. Let "Nogan" run them ragged.

Beck said...

Awww... I miss yu guys. It sucks. I get sad seeing their pictures. We are going to get out there again somehow...