Friday, February 12, 2010

Brynlee Louise Anderson

Brynlee Louise arrived by surprise this morning at 10:11 am. I was overdue with Logan and really keeping my fingers crossed it wouldn't happen again. Last night I started having contractions and went right into labor on my own! I had some pretty scary problems with my low blood pressure, but once we got it worked out everything went great! We are so happy she is here and healthy.

Brynlee and I right after she was born. Do I look tired? I never got to go to sleep last night!
Here she is in the hospital hat I knit here. She looks so much like Logan did but with a different nose.
no children under the age of 4 are allowed in the hospital but we have nice nurses who let us sneak Logan in to meet Brynlee. He was so excited and started saying "baby, baby". He gave her a kiss, gave her his binky, but then wanted to show us where her eyes are by screaming "eyes" right in her face and poking her eyes! We will have to work on that. (Doesn't Daddy look so happy! Brynlee already has Dan wrapped around her finger) I am so happy to have both my babies here, and everyone is happy and healthy. Most of all I am glad I am not pregnant anymore!

10 comments:

Ryan & Whitney said...

She is so cute! She looks tiny but still seems to have chubby cheeks, I love it. Thats so awesome that Logan got to come in and meet his new little sister. It will be fun to see how he transitions into his new life at home. Glad that everything is going good and that she decided to get here early!

Jen said...

congratulations!!!! She is so tiny and so beautiful. I love that hat you made her!!! I am so glad she arrived safe and sound!!! Congrats!!!

Nicole said...

Congrats! She is darling and you all look so happy! We're very excited for you and hope she brings such a joy to your home.

Ryan & Whitney said...

Is her hair blond? She looks so sweet- can't wait to meet her! Tell Logan that Grammie Dear is on her way!

Sara said...

I am so happy for you guys! And Brynlee is just precious. I wish I was closer to come visit and hold her.

lacey said...

Congratulations Chelsea! I love, love, love her name... and she is beautiful! And you look awesome.

Wish I lived nearby to drop a meal in.

Enjoy this sweet new stage and hopefully sneak some rest in too.

lots of love!
Lacey

Mickelle said...

She is beautiful! And I'm so happy for you to be done being pregnant now!

Joe*Nikki said...

She's beautiful!! I LOVE her name!! Congratulations!!

Beck said...

She looks perfect! I love the story about Logan. You are going to have to keep her way out of reach from that curious little guy. He is so stinkin cute. He will be a great big brother once her gets it all figured out :)

Karen said...

Congratulations Chelsea!! Heard the wonderful news and checked your blog for a picture ... she is beautiful!! Great work you two!!! Happy to hear all went well ... and early!