Monday, January 4, 2010

We have had a huge tragedy in our house... my computer has a virus! I usually back up my pictures every 3 months, but in the craziness of moving I haven't done it since June. I am really hoping we didn't lose everything. I haven't hooked up my camera to my laptop so I can't get the pictures from our trip and Christmas off yet, so I figured I could post some pictures from my phone.
Logan has been loving his dump truck he got for Christmas. Even quiet time is spent sitting on the truck.Logan has been practicing swaddling up his puppy and cuddling it. Hopefully he won't really try to do it with the baby!He even cuddles up his big dinosaurWe have spent lots of time going for walks even though it has been SO COLD here. Logan loves to walk to the end of our complex where there is an open field full of sticks. He spends lots of time picking out the perfect sticks (one for each hand)and then carries them home.Dans mom came to visit for a few days. Logan loved having someone besides me to play with! In this picture he is showing Leslie the Christmas card Lindsey sent us. He carries it everywhere, and points baby Gracie out!Today Logan came out of his room with a few things he found. He found his binky (who knows where he hides and finds these), a cup of water, and his rain boots! I don't know how he got his rain boots on himself, I can barely get them on him. I thought he looked so cute in this picture. He has his boots on, and he loves to play with flashlights. He looks like a little explorer.

2 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

I hope you still have all your pictures! I need to back up all our pictures! Logan is such a cutie! How are you feeling these days?! Hey, I think one of your friends go to WW with me. :) Small world!

Sara said...

Aww, I miss that little guy!