Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Game

Now that Logan has decided he will only sleep in a big bed we have a new game. 1)Where will we find him asleep and 2)What time will he wander into our room and scream "Hi Mom, Hi Dad!!!"
Last night it was in between the crib and his bed. You can't really see it but he has both his blankets underneath him! Tonight was more fun. He fell asleep against the door. (from outside his room) Don't ask me how I pushed him away from the door, got through the door with my big belly, and got him into bed without waking him up!
Sunday morning he didn't come in until 8:30, yesterday at 6:30, this morning at 1:30am! It is hard to be upset when he is so excited to say goodmorning to us. This morning Dan got him back in bed and by the time Dan layed down Logan was already back on my side of the bed! Hopefully tonight goes better!

5 comments:

Dan said...

honestly, the worst thing I've ever heard at 130 in the morning is "hi dad." The second worst thing was, "go see daddy."

Susie said...

I love that he's doing this- I can just hear him so excited!

Pettin'Tales said...

Lock him in. Merry Christmas, and a Happy New year!

Jones Family said...

nice job mom! Big kid bed transitions are hilarious! I'm amazed he slept through you squeezing into his room and putting him in bed.

Sara said...

Hahaha that is so funny! I once found Mason in the pantry asleep, but that's about it. Logan is so cute.