Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Little Artist

Logan has really gotten into coloring. He knows exactly where all his coloring stuff is (out of reach because he still likes to eat the crayons occasionally so I don't trust him to color on his own) and he will stand there screaming for his coloring books. He is very demanding! This morning he played with his sticker book with Dan (I just realized this is upside down, sorry) And he colored with me this afternoon
I LOVE that we are now a family with artwork on the fridge!!!

**I guess I should have taken a picture of him coloring to add. I would add one tomorrow, but after church we are headed to Memphis for the night!!!

5 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

I love it!! You should frame some of his art work and put it in his bedroom. :)

Pettin'Tales said...

Happy Anniversary! AND cute pic's we love art here at our house, way to go Logan!

powellpig2000 said...

How cute are tose drawings!! You forgot to mention his "picture" he colored on your computer screen! Thanks for having us over and showing us around we had fun seeing you guys.

Beck said...

Where is the coornig on the computer screen? That was super funny. Glad it came off though. I already miss the little guy. All three of the kids, after being to Disneyland, Universal< sea World, etc said the favorite part of their trip was Logan. Next time we will save several thousand dollars and just head to Little Rock for a little Logan entertainment!

Susie said...

Hello- my fridge needs pictures!!!