Thursday, January 14, 2010

Catching Up

Now that my computer is working I can get the pictures off my camera. Logan and I were gone for 17 days in December while we went to California and Utah to visit family. While in Utah my siters hosted a little dinner for me as a baby shower. It was so nice to get together with my family and Dans family and a few friends. (this was the only picture I took with everyone and I had my flash turned off!)
Logan got to see Santa at Leslie's ward Christmas party... he was not a fan

He also got to play with his cousins a lot, and see all his aunts and uncles!
Rilee and Becky with Logan
Icabod and Logan
Steve and Tara with Logan
Emma and Sophie with Logan

When we got back to California Grandpa took Logan on a ride on his forklift. Logan was SO excited! He loved driving in around and how loud it is. My dad even let him push the lever that makes the fork part go up and down.
Logan and I made it home to spend Christmas with Dan. I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures Christmas morning because my family watched him open his presents on skype. His favorite present was the big dump truck you can ride on!
Also a few days after Christmas we got to open presents from Dan's parents that they had mailed to us.
Logan got a new tool belt from my Aunt Marcia for Christmas. He loves to wear it around the house, but always without a shirt on.
Over New Years Leslie came out to visit for a few days. I (of course) didn't really take any pictures. I took a few when we took Leslie to see the "Big Dam Bridge". Dan thinks it is an awesome name!
it was so cold I had to find one of Dans sweatshirts in the car!
I think that pretty much catches us up!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Dad will SO love the "Big Dam Bridge"!