Friday, November 6, 2009

Have I Created a Monster?


Have I created an obsession with Logan? I get teased that I use product in his hair, and I have given him at least 10 haircuts in 18 months (isn't his new haircut so handsome!). He loves to get his hair done, I usually do it then he rubs his hands through it to get it the way he wants. He loves to play with his hair, and even likes to look at it in the mirror. This morning he was playing in my room while I was blow-drying my hair. The second I put the blow-dryer down He reached up and grabbed the cord and pulled it down on his face! It burned his forehead and gave him a black eye a gash under his eye. Oh, the price of beauty.(this isn't the best picture of him, but you can see his wounds better!)

5 comments:

Ryan & Whitney said...

He's a little hair dresser in the making but I think I'll wait until he can hold the dryer before I let him style my hair :)

Mandy said...

LOL!!! Yes you have created a monster!!!!

Leslie Anderson said...

Thanks for all the new pictures! I'm so glad you are blogging all your adventures! That Logan is a character, but I guess that's not too surprising - look at his dad and his uncles! You are such a good Mom, Chelsea. I am so proud of you. Miss you all!!

Leslie Anderson said...

I swear that Batman shirt is exactly like one David wore out when he was a little kid.

Sara said...

Hahaha that is awesome. Mason doesn't let us do anything different with his hair. He likes it combed a certain way and nothing else will do.