Thursday, November 5, 2009

Store Opening

Today was the big opening of the Chick-fil-A Dan will be working at for the next year. We stopped by Wednesday morning (like 21 hours before they opened) on our way to playgroup and people were lined up to get in! The first 100 customers get 52 free meals, so people camp there overnight. I never got a chance to go back over last night to take a few pictures but Dan said it was just a big mass of people doing fun activities to keep busy (like they had someone teaching line dancing). I am so excited the store is finally open and Dan can get hard to work doing what he came here for.
They have a 20 foot cow on top of the store right now.

Logan and I went over to eat this afternoon(notice the Halloween card? My mom sent it to Logan and it plays the Ghostbusters theme. He will not go anywhere without it, he showed anyone who would look at the store. He loves showing people how it plays music. He even tried to take it to bed with him tonight!)
Logan and I have just been trying to keep busy and get him back on a good sleeping schedule! He recently discovered how fun the laundry basket is. He can put his toys in it, he can turn it over and hide in it like a wild animal, or his favorite, he can ride in it. I don't give as good of rides as Daddy, but I try!(notice the Halloween card again!)

4 comments:

Grandma Cheryl said...

Sounds like a great opening. I don't know if I would camp out for free chicken, but I know some people who would. Logan is so cute, aren't boy so fun. they can turn anything into a car or truck.

Susie said...

I'm so glad he liked his card- now I know what to send him so I can be "Grandma Good" too!!!

Ryan & Whitney said...

I feel a little bad that I took the stamp off his card so he didn't get it until after Halloween...but just as I said he didn't even notice that Halloween had already passed!!

Sara said...

Love the card. Katie is the same way.

And I'm so excited about the store opening. Good luck Dan, I know you'll do great!