Sunday, November 8, 2009

First Day of Nursery

I think the nursery is one of the most amazing things our church does! Logan is still 2 weeks from being 18 months, but our ward said we could take him in a few weeks early. Logan was so happy to when he saw all the other kids and toys to play with. They brought him to me and said he was sad about half way through, when he would normally be eating lunch and napping. He hung out with me for a few minutes then I took him back in for snack time. Cheese crackers, graham crackers, and mini marshmallows. Could anything be better to our little Logan? He was happy and stayed in the rest of the time. When I went to pick him up he was sitting in the teachers lap cuddling her and almost asleep. They said he was good, didn't attack any other kids (I was really worried about that), and they thought it was sweet he is such a lover!Logan was so excited to be running around outside I couldn't get him to look at the camera! Doesn't he look handsome dressed up for his first day?!Nursery is exhausting

4 comments:

Susie said...

I really really really miss my Logan!!!

Grandma Cheryl said...

Glad he love nursery! It is a pretty fun place. Cute picture with Daddy sleeping, isn't it nice to have him home?

Leslie Anderson said...

Wow! Logan in nursery! I'm glad for him - I know he'll love it, and I'm really happy for you, Chelsea. You can finally rest your arms for awhile in church! Nursey is a GOOD thing. Looks like Dan was pretty worn out too.

Sara said...

Yay for nursery! Definitely is heaven sent.