Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boys and Bugs


I feel so bad! Logan came in the house yesterday running as fast as his little legs will take him. He was so excited he could barely breath. What did he come to give me? I huge stick bug he had caught for me!!! Dan always looks at them with him, so I think Logan just thought it was a really cool prize he wanted to share with me. I jumped up and started screaming, and he just looked at me heartbroken. He was so excited, and didn't understand why I was upset. How do you tell an 18 month old boy thank you for the present, but we don't catch big huge bugs to bring in the house and put on mom?

Here are just a few fun pictures!
(Logan has started holding his shoulders up funny when he is being silly, it is so cute!)

3 comments:

Leslie Anderson said...

Whoa! Which end of that bug is the head? Do they bite?

I love the picture with the sunglass. What a handsome dude!

Susie said...

Is the picture of the bug from your camera or the computer-it's really good! Miss my handsome little boy- I would take any bug from him he wanted to give me!!!

Sara said...

I think I would have screamed too. That bug is HUGE!