Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We're Cookin'


Today was our ward's playgroup. Our ward is super spread out so they hold it at a different park every week. While searching for our meeting spot I got so lost, I gave up after 40 minutes of driving around and went home. I felt bad, so I decided I would still try and do something fun with Logan. I tried letting him help me cook for the first time! I decided to do something easy, homemade applesauce. He really liked using the apple pealerThe best part of cooking is always tasting!stirring is hard work!I think tasting was definitely Logan's favorite part
after lots of waiting...IT'S FINALLY DONE! Time to eat!After we were finished cooking Logan disappeared into his room and came out wearing this. The sunglasses didn't last long, but he refused to take the hat off!

4 comments:

Beck said...

First of all- that whole stick bug thing is going to leave me freaking out for days. I had no idea something so sick even exsisted. YUCK! I am for once glad I live in Utah were everything dies every winter and cannot get big. Sorry yo have to be neighbors with stick bugs Chels! Logan looks so handsome- his hair is getting so thick! He is looking a lot more like Dan now. It is amazing how he can change so much in just a few weeks. We really miss you guys. I think I will buy some plane tickets for us to come see you in January. Then we can help with Logan a little when you are closer to being due!

Susie said...

I wish someone would make me homemade applesauce! Cute pics!

Mandy said...

How fun! And I always got lost back there!!! I never made it to a ladies house that I visit taught...cause I could never find her dang house!!! I love the stick bug! Tell Logan that I would have been so excited for him!!! We can't wait to see you guys in 4 weeks!

Sara said...

Holy cow, he's getting so big! I hardly even recognize him. And I think I would have enjoyed that apple peeler as much as him. That thing looks cool!