Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday


(from Logan)
Happy Birthday Mom, it's the first one I've been here for.
I promise to be a good boy on your birthday. I won't pull your hair. I wont stick objects I find on the floor in my mouth. I wont bite, push, try to eat, or fight with my dog Nellie. I wont scream (even though I hardly ever do). I will be pleasant, sweet, and give you lots of kisses (I promise they will be extra slobbery). I especially promise to be good for my Aunt Lindsey while she babysits me so I dont scare her off!

(okay, so this is what I KNOW LJ wants to say to me! Happy big 26th to me!)
(Logan is so happy to be in a forward facing carseat!)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy bday! I have to confess somehow I was thinking it was your 25th bday! So no matter what I think you are younger! I love the picture of Logan in the little red chair!

Jill Skouson said...

Happy Birthday! Believe it or not, I didn't even need the post to remember it's your birthday today! I hope you have a fabulous one :)
By the way, I think it's so cute that you call Logan LJ! A cute nickname for a very cute boy.

Pettin'Tales said...

Hey, happy birthday! I forgot you're such a young spring chicky! Tell Dan we said Hi!