Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter and our trip

We have been busy the last few weeks with my birthday, Easter, Dan's niece was baptized, and I took a trip to California! this is us at Ashlee's baptism. She looked so sweet, but I didnt get a picture of her! (I dont think this picture is very flattering, but I figured I needed to put it up). The Easter bunny left a treasure hunt at my parents house in California. Aunt Nini was so nice to do it with the kids. There were clues all over the house and yard, and the silly Easter bunny left the treasure in the trunk of the car!the treasure had a big ball, movies, books, and treats. What a fun Easter bunny!!!We spent 2 days swimming, Logan loved it! Im trying to get into a mom and me swim class for the summer (both of us would love it, I go swimming as often as possible!)I went outside with Logan today and took some pictures in his Hawaiian shirt. I cant stand how cute he is!!!we hope everyone had a great Easter and spring break!

5 comments:

Jill Skouson said...

That hawaiian shirt is way cute Chelsea! It looks like you have had a really fun month!

Jones Family said...

The YMCA has a great Mommy and Me swim class. It's only 2 days a week though. I don't know if you want to get every single day or not.

I love how Logan is looking at you in the first picture. So sweet!

Jen said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun trip!!! Logan is SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I can't say it enough. He is so cute!! I wish I looked that cute in a Hawaiian shrit!! haha.

Pettin'Tales said...

Fun times! I swear when the weather warms up it makes everything better!!!