Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Pictures

I cant download pictures from my camera to my computer right now, but I have a few emailed from my phone to share. So much has been going on, he is such a sweetheart! He will be 10 months old next week already, so I will post more about what hes doing then. He is such a flirt!and so handsome!Logan loves his Aunt Tara. This is them with Ickabod (My brother in laws girlfriends baby... does that make sense?)
And, Mandy finally had her baby! He is a sweet little (TINY) boy named Owen Christian Fairbanks.

4 comments:

lacey said...

I just love this baby stage. Not quite walking and into everything yet. Logan looks like a big boy! We call our Jackson "Walle"- in honor of the captain on the show.

Congratulations to Mandy. Fun times in boy world huh?

ps- I always check in on your blog.

powellpig2000 said...

I love the t-shirt. He is a womanizer for sure!

Beck said...

OOHHH- I love our little (BIG) Logan. Cannot wait to see him tomorrow (and you and Dan of course heehee)

Joe*Nikki said...

Cute pictures! I am in UT now!!! We gotta get together. Unpacking is so stressful, I need a break. ;)