Wednesday, March 25, 2009

10 Months Old

Logan is already 10 months old! He is such an active, busy, but sweet little guy. At almost 26 pounds I almost wish he was walking so I wouldn't have to carry him so much, but Im sure it will come soon enough. Heres some of what he does...
He army crawls (he CAN crawl, but usually his arms buckle under the weight!)
He likes to feed himself
He loves to have conversations (I saw wawawa and he says it back, he also loves mamamama)
He loves to sing along to things
Bath time is still his favorite
He and Nellie have started playing together more, they love tug of war
He loves being out in his stroller for walks. He really loves to be outside
He can get down our hallway and try to dive down the stairs in like 2 seconds!
He loves to eat shoes and pull hair
He loves technology (I hope he doesn't end up like the guy from Napoleon Dynomite), He is obsessed with phones, computers, and remote controls.
He LOVES his Daddy, and cant calm down if he is anywhere near. Logan loves how rough Dan plays.
He loves to jump (with Moms help or in his excersaucer)
He can pull himself up (even in the bathtub which makes me a nervous wreck)

Here are a few pictures!
10 months old and looking fine!
at the petting zoo with my parents, Emma, and Sophie (we tried to keep them busy while Mandy had Owen). He had NO fear. He just stuck his fingers through the fence to pet them! One of the goats kissed his face, but I think its on my moms camera.Meeting little Owen at the hospital. He wasn't too sure about his Mom loving another little guy.and a picnic in our park with the girls.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Mini Birthday Logan! You are so handsome!

Mickelle said...

What fun pictures! I'm so glad you posted them. I can't believe how fast that little critter is growing up!