Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Rough Weekend

I only have a second to type, Im at work. Here is a little update of whats going on...
I got in a car accident on friday night (big surprise, my fault!)
I slipped on ice going to church on sunday
I had stomach cramping after both of those (Baby is okay!)
I was REALLY scared! (I think the stress made it worse!)
I really miss my nice car with auto start and seat heaters!

Good News:
I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is fine. We get to go have an ultrasound on Tuesday December 18th to find out what it is!!! Less than 2 weeks to go! Sorry to Mom and Mandy for scaring them when I called them on Sunday in pain!

ps- anyone who wants to vote on what we are having just leave a comment! Right now it is the Kershaws against the Andersons (majority of Kershaws said girl, majority of Andersons said boy).

Hope everyone is doing okay, I cant wait for Christmas!

4 comments:

Bobbie said...

I think its a girl. I am glad the baby and you are both ok.

Jill Skouson said...

I'm predicting it will be a boy. Sorry to hear about your rough time lately. I'm glad things are okay with the baby.

Michele said...

I am putting my vote in for a boy. It must be a cousin thing, I got in a car accident a few months in to my pregnancy too... we never were the best drivers, were we? Glad your ok though, let us know as soon as you find out what you are having.

Cortney said...

hey chelsea!! i am due in july, but i have to go in a few days and get another ultrasound to find out when, but we are thinking around the 15th or so. ps i am voting girl, you are a kershaw. hope you are doinggood