Thursday, December 13, 2007

Anderson Family Pictures

We took pictures a few weeks ago with the Andersons. If we all look like we are freezing, its because we were!!! Here is the whole family- notice im hiding in back because Im not to the point I really look pregnant- I look chubby! Here are Dan and his brothers and brother in laws. What cute boys!
This is Rilee, Ashlee, and Isaiah our nieces and foster nephew (we are really praying we get to keep him!!!)
Obviously Dan and I together
Another picture of the Andersons. I think Isaiah thinks Im his girlfriend, he is sitting here with me. On Sunday he wouldnt let Dan put his arm around me, then Isaiah sat on a pillow on the couch really close to me and put his arm around me... he also had to sit between us at dinner!
Hope everyone is good, enjoying the season. We get to find out boy or girl on Tuesday! We are so excited!

No comments: