Friday, November 30, 2007

Things Change


I have been told I never update my blog! Things have been crazy lately, Thanksgiving was wonderful and so nice to see my family. Everything is changing faster than I thought it would... I cant zip up a single pair of pants anymore!!! Im still down about 10 pounds and have not started gaining (that parts good!). The biggest change is my appetite. Im finally hungry after being so sick, but all I want is spicy food. Today for lunch I made a quesadilla with fresh spicy salsa, green chiles, and jalepenos in it! I cant get enough jalepenos right now, and I really dont like sweets very much. I hope all of you are doing good! Enjoy the season!
ps- I have a Doctors appointment on Tuesday... I hope we get to find out what we are having!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Aren't the cravings weird? I could have eaten Taco Bell sauce straight out of the packet everyday for the first three months (and you know how much I hate spicy food). Luckily, they do start to fade a little later on. Glad to know you are feeling better, let us know as soon as you find out what you are having. I'm guessing a boy just because I think your family needs a little more testosterone :)

Ryan & Whitney said...

I'm excited you finally updated you page! I'm glad that you're feeling better now and I can't wait to hear if you guys are having a boy or girl