Saturday, July 28, 2007

So Long Arizona

Today I woke up and realized it is the last day I will wake up as an Arizona resident. I have been so busy getting ready to go I havent updated my blog lately! I decided I should write my top 5 arizona things today...

5. The weather- I LOVE the weather here. I love the long warm winters the "dry heat", even the monsoons (when you dont get stuck in them outside target!). I will miss all the time I am able to spend outdoors during the winter here

4. Friends- Although I dont know that many people here I will miss the friendships Ive made, and the time I have spent with those friends.

3. Our Home- I have really had a hard time the last few days with leaving our beautiful house. This is our first house we have owned and we built it from the ground up. It is hard knowing I will probably never build a house again, and not be able to pick every little detail about the house. (isnt it cute?)


2. Nellie- Of course we are taking Nellie with us, but about 6 months after moving here Dan gave Nellie to me for my birthday. She has been such a great little companion to me, especially when I am home alone! She has such great personality, and really does love me.


1. Shortly after moving to Arizona Dan and I were sealed in the temple for time and all eternity. I know that is the most important thing we have acomplished here. Although the sealing didnt take place in Arizona, we did live here while preparing for it. I love knowing I will be with Dan always.

Well, I guess my next update will be from Utah! Hope you are all doing okay!

2 comments:

Susie said...

It is such a cute home, but you guys really made the right choice! Cute, cute picture of Nellie!!

Mandy said...

That is so good that you can look at the good about AZ...although I think the weather is WAY too hot! We will see how you feel when winter rolls around!