Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I am kind of here...

Well, Nellie and I made it here on Saturday night after a very long stressful trip of 4 gate changes and one stop half way down the runway for a broken plane! I was supposed to land at 8:43, but I did not get to my in-laws house until after 1 am!

Dan is on his way here today with 2 of his brothers who went to help him load up and drive. I feel really bad sending them there to help in the 110 degree heat with 70% humidity! what troopers!

I love living here already! Sunday I was able to spend time with my nieces Ashlee and Rilee and their foster brother Isaih (is that how you spell I-Zay-Ah?). On Monday I spent time with my other nieces Emma and Sophie for the afternoon! I have really enjoyed spending time with my mother in law getting myself settled.

Nellie has done much better since we have been here, before we left the house on Saturday she hid under my bed for 3 hours and then sat in her carrier for about an hour to make sure I wouldnt forget her! She has really loved the attention she gets from everyone here, especially popsicles and cereal from Michael!

I cant wait to see my family this weekend, I hope everyone is doing okay! Keep your fingers crossed that Dan and his brothers make it here in one piece!!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I am way excited that we are all here (sorta)! I feel like I have not been so great at keeping up my hair and now I feel like I have a personal hair stylist down the street! It will be fun to get together when we can!

Mandy said...

ps. check out my friend Deanna's blog, she talks about you...it is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you made it! Moving is so stressful! Where are you living? We are in South Ogden...20 minutes north of your grandma's house.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.