Sunday, July 15, 2007

News

I havent really mentioned anything yet because I wanted to make sure everything would work out first. Dan and I have decided to move back to Utah. We will be moving on the 30th (yes, two weeks from tomorrow!). Dan is going to be based in Salt Lake and I am really sick of being alone all the time! I am so excited to have our family so close to us, and I cant believe we will live close to all 4 of our nieces at the same time!!! We are both sad about leaving our beautiful home, but hopefully it will bring another family joy.


Nellie is adjusting okay. I was packing boxes last night and I looked over to notice Nellie had gathered all her babies in one spot as if she were ready to pack them up! I thought she would be freaking out by now, she gets so upset when I pack a suitcase. She just kind of wonders around behind me, watching me. Wish me luck on the next 2 weeks!!!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations!! We are excited for you! What part of UT are you looking to move to?

Jill Skouson said...

That's great Chelsea! Good luck with the move. Hopefully we'll see each other more often with you in Utah.

Debbie Bond said...

Oh Chelsea I wish I was there to help you pack up and move. You should call upon the Relief Society and Elder Quorum to help you. I am so glad you are moving close to family. And maybe Mandy and Jon will be there also so you will able to see them more often. I am very happy for you. Where do you think you will look for a house??

Michele said...

Chelsea- that is great news! It will be so nice to be near family! Have you sold your house yet or bought a new one in Utah? Let us know all the details... Good luck with the move, I know what a pain in the butt packing can be but it will be over soon enough.

lacey said...

Good luck with relocating!