Sunday, July 8, 2007

Now that I have hit the big 70 pound mark I wanted to document with a photo. Dan isnt home so I had to take the picture myself in the mirror with my camera! I know, Im a total dork!

If you scroll down enough I think there is a starting picture I posted at my 50 pound mark. I looked at Whitney and Ryans wedding pictures yesterday and I really hope you can tell the 10 pounds I have lost since then (I didnt think there were flattering pictures of me!). I hope you all had a good weekend, talk to you soon.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

The picture is on my April 27th post.

Debbie Bond said...

I am so proud of you. I am also a little jealous because I should be at a 70 pound weight loss by now also, but am still struggling making 60. You rock, are awesome and deserve a wonderful new wardrobe!!!

Jill Skouson said...

You look beautiful! That is a really cute dress. Congratulations : )

Susie said...

Cute dress!! You look great- I promise on my to do list tomorrow is to post a new blog!!

Mandy said...

You look awesome! And I love the cheesy self picture! I can see Nelly wondering why you aren't taking a picture of her at your feet! And you look awesome in the wedding pictures NERD!

Anonymous said...

Ow, ow! Looking VERY cute! ...Where did you get the dress?

(Maybe I'll have to start one of these blog things, just so I can find out!)

And where are you living now? I have no idea. I'm so out-of-the-loop. I hope it's around here!