Monday, July 2, 2007

San Francisco

We had such a fun weekend in San Francisco. I met my whole family there on Friday night, then Dan came in on Saturday. The weekend started off a little frustrating when my bag was lost for a whole day! When I flew into Oakland airport there was no sight of my bag and the baggage office was not very helpful. When I woke up on Saturday and it still wasn't there I called to check on it a few times and the people would yell at me, then hang up! I had to go buy an outfit to wear on Saturday until my bag finally showed up Saturday night! We were able to meet a really cute friend of Lindseys, I was really glad he could come for the weekend!

Saturday we had a great time walking around, going to the Golden Gate Bridge, then to Sausalito (is that how you spell it?). The bridge was so beautiful, Im dissapointed Dan wasnt there yet because he would have loved it! In the afternoon we went to a little quarter arcade in Fishermans Warf where they have really neat antique games and the silent movie boxes you look into. Dan came in about then and we went to dinner and walked around a little more. Dan and I were so tired we went to bed after we got back!
On sunday morning Whitney, Ryan, Dan, and I got up to ride the cable cars. The ride was so beautiful! I wish I had some pictures of it but they are all on my moms camera (considering she still hasnt posted the wedding, I dont know when they will get up!!). Dan really loved the cable car, he kind of looked like an excited little boy the whole ride!

Sunday afternoon most of us went to Alcatraz! The tour was so interesting, I really want to go there with my Father-In-Law Sherm. I could really see him enjoying the tour. I was totally amazed at what there was to see.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5082773303257367122" />
This was a picture in front of one of the cells. My favorite parts were when they let you go into the solitary confinement and they shut the door on you. I also really liked the part with the granade marks. For those of you who havent been definently need to go!

This picture was taken at dinner right before we left for the airport last night. Sophie was so good the whole weekend, and she is just so cute! It is really fun for me to be able to bond with my 4 nieces whenever possible!

Although it was a little chilly in S.F. it was such a nice break from the summer heat in Arizona. Today at about 5 pm dan and i were driving in the car and this is a picture of our thermometer! I already cant wait for summer to end!!!

6 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

Oh Chelsea that is just too hot !!!! I am glad you have a good time with your family in S.F. I called your mom but she sounded so tired that we cut the call short. Did you guys walk your legs off? I want details about Lindsey's "friend"

Jill Skouson said...

Oh my gosh! I would die if it was that hot. It sounds like you all had a really fun weekend in San Francisco. I would really like to go there sometime.

Susie said...

I will put some pictures up tonight of the wedding and day before, I PROMISE!!! It was fun to have time with everyone- poor Sophie's temp still hasn't gone away. Stay cool!

Mandy said...

I really am planning on posting some pics tonight...and I burned a copy of the pics on mom's camera for you and will send them ASAP! It was so much fun, I loved the whole trip...especially BOUDINS :) I know you didn't love it but you were a trooper to eat there at least 15 times! 117 degrees is WAY too hot!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Cortney said...

hey chels- i have a favor to ask!! i need lindsey's phone number so when she is up here in Idaho i can have her over for dinner. just call me and let me know or whatever!! hope you and dan are doing good, has he seen his transformers movie? matt said dan was pretty psyched to get to see it!! see ya!