Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Busy Week

Last weekend I had the chance to go up to Utah. We had such a great time! On Saturday Dan and I went to see Jeff and Mary, we had a nice visit with them. On Saturday night Lindsey came up to Salt Lake and went with Dan, Katie, Tyson and I to my brother Michaels play. He played one of the leads in the importance of being Ernest. He was SO GREAT!!! The theater airconditioner was broken so it was a little toasty, but what a joy to see him in his element. It was really funny to pick up on behaviors of Michael in his portrayal of the character, like the way he says some things. It was really nice to have Lindsey come up to hang out too!


On Sunday we saw all of Dans family. We were able to go see my brother Stevens new house. I was really surprised how clean it was. The house is really cute (sorry- im not sure he wants to hear cute for his bachelor pad!). He is trying to rent out some of the rooms and downstairs they have a really cool music room. Im guessing it is where his band practices. We were also able to see Becky and her family. My niece Ashlee just lost two teeth and was so excited to show them off. This picture is from right when we walked in the door and she showed us right away! She really looked so cute. From what i understood the first one fell out, then the second one was loose and she was brave and asked her mom to pull it out!


I have been busy at work and trying to get my house cleaned up this week. I was thinking about Cortney today and her post a few weeks ago about the whole "are you pregnant" thing. Today one of my very nice patients mentioned that he could tell I "dont look like I miss too many meals"!!! I felt like I have been doing so good (notice I am down 67 pounds) but now I am thinking I need to spend hours at the gym this week!

I hope everyone is doing okay! I will talk to you all soon! Love you!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Michael is the one holding the cupcake and the other guys tie

Anonymous said...

Can you think of a worse thing to say to someone who's about to stab you with a needle? I always get PO'd when people make my wife cry. If I were only there he and I would have had a little "talk."

Also I'd like to thank Lindsey for coming with us to Michael's play. I could tell she wanted to leave because of the heat. You're a nice sister-in-law to have literally sweated it out with us.

Jill Skouson said...

I can't believe that! Were you being sarcastic when you said "one of my very nice patients"? Is this an old man? A senile old man? I am so impressed with you! It's so great to watch your weight loss ticker count up and up and up!

Susie said...

We laughed so hard about that man telling you that- some people have absolutely no clue!! Daddy and I think you look awesome and you're just getting better and better. See you tomorrow night for the big Alcatraz trip!

Debbie Bond said...

My new philosophy is to be nice to everyone, but I am afraid I would have had to say a few prayers to keep from hitting that guy on the head. You look wonderful and don't let any one tell you differently.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you two could come up and see Mike's play. Michael is lucky to have such a supportive family. It was great that Lindsey came too. The AC was fixed by Monday when we went. Ashlee was quick to catch on to Michael's character being "in love."

Don't give that mindless guy a second thought. You look wonderful! I really think some people try so hard to be funny, that they blurt out anything with out any comprehension of what they are saying. Duh!