Thursday, June 14, 2007

Only 5 Days???

I was just looking at moms blog and I noticed the "Whit and Ryans big day" countdown said only 5 days since the wedding! I feel like it has been weeks since the wedding!

I can't say enough about how great the wedding went. We had such a great time, and I really think Whitney and Ryan enjoyed it. I realized that I took no pictures during the wedding or week leading up to it, so I have no pictures to post. Hopefully my mom will find a few to put up for me from her house. I think my favorite part of the wedding (all the events) was the ceremony. I really thought it was neat that it was so personalized because he knows Whitney and Ryan. I also love that when you go to sealings it reminds you of your own.

I really hope our family can get together again soon, not in a few more years at another wedding! I hope everyone made it back okay and are all recovering. I slept all day Monday and Tuesday to try and get over my aweful cold. I am back at work, but still feeling a little yucky. Dan will be home from his first trip tomorrow. We have a fun weekend planned- clean and organize the house! I really want to get everything in the house done so we can go see my brother Michaels play in Salt Lake next week. He is in "The Importance Of Being Earnest" right now, and in a few months will be in (my favorite) "Brigadoon"! Talk to you all soon, Love you!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip and thanks for taking the time to see Uncle Jeff and Aunt Mary while you were in Utah. You will have to return to my blog because you commented before I was done!!