Monday, May 28, 2007

hard at work


i know this image is probably going to turn out sideways but i cant figure it out! i have been using my phone to take pictures since my camera is broken so its not the best picture. dan has been working really hard on our pond. the picture really does no justice to it. it has two waterfalls and a fountin in it. our fish are getting really big! nellie loves to chase the fish around from the outside of the pool, it is really funny. i have caught her trying to get in a few times!

not much else is going on. i am working a lot and dan is still waiting to be scheduled for his IOE. it is kind of nice to have him around so much after being gone the last few months. im trying to get everything together for the wedding before i leave on thursday. i also have to make a run to the beauty supply for all my hair appointments on friday. for everyone reading this- im not bringing product home for anyone, if you need any hair care stuff we will make a run to cosmoprof this weekend.

im so excited to see everyone, i have been working out a lot know that i only have a few more days before i leave! love you all, see you soon!

3 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

Oh Chelsea, I can't wait to see you all next week. I only have to get through two field trips, a Hello Dolly Performance, a retirement luncheon and report cards. Then I am off to California for a fun filled 4 days. I know you are going to be busy with your sisters/moms hair so never mind about Cort, Michele or me. We will do our own. See you very soon.

Michael said...

i'm so jealous. i wish i had a pond, and have even tried thinking about what i could do to have just a little one inside my apartment. it was good to see you at the wedding, and i finally got to talk to dan for probably the first time ever!

Anonymous said...

[color=#cc3300]Awesome blog! I haven't found chelseaanderson.blogspot.com before in my searches!I found very useful information about
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]akne[/url] [color=#cc3300]here... Keep up the good work![/color]