Monday, May 21, 2007

what a spaz

okay, i made it home from my parents house but not without injury! the pictures i posted yesterday are of my new niece and my sisters and cousins at the beach. saturday night i went to a bonfire for whitneys 20th birthday! we had so much fun. it was really nice to have my cousins come too!

when i was getting ready to leave last night i accidentally kicked a paint can and really hurt my foot. dan had to push me through to airport last night in a wheelchair while nellie sat in my lap, and i pulled the bags off to the side! im sure people were totally laughing. my husband is such a good sport!

1 comment:

Debbie Bond said...

You really did come down the wrong shoot - I had the same thing happen to me - Rich had to push me through the airport in a wheelchair with my foot in a boot. I looked like such a dork!!! I can't wait to see you.