Saturday, April 7, 2007

busy week

i have had such a crazy few weeks, i cant believe its finally over! last weekend i went to see dan in utah. we had a nice time, and it was fun to see our families at the same time. i was waiting for my mom to put up a picture of all of us, but i guess she decided to only show her younger girls!!!

i finished my externship yesterday so i am all finished with school. i probably wont start working for 2 weeks or so. dan came home last night. we have only slept in the same bed twice in the last 14 days! he will be finished with ground school on friday next week so hopefully he will be home more than one night a week.

i am scrubbing my house today while dan is studying. i finished the downstairs early this morning, now i need to start upstairs. i really want to get my craft room back together! i think i will be leaving tomorrow to go to my parents for my birthday. hopefully i will make it there to watch the bachelor with aunt marcia. i am ashamed to say i started watching it again this season. i used to watch it every week with michele the year i got married but i dont think i have watched it since then!

we are impatiently (not as impatiently as mandy) awaiting our new niece. i can just picture mandy jumping up and down and marching around her front room with emma following her around! jon- if she starts doing that get the video camera out!!! i hope everyone is doing well. love you!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I totally miss our bachelor days, I didn't even know it was still on. You have to let me know what day it airs so I can get back into it. Glad you are getting some time with Dan, keep us posted on the job hunt. Oh, and happy early birthday!

Susie said...

I promise I'll get them posted tomorrow!! So glad you're here to help out for a little bit- you're a life saver!