Monday, April 9, 2007


this picture is from last weekend in utah. dan looks a little goofy, but its the only recent one i could find on my moms computer. we had a really nice easter, dan and i decided to come to my moms house instead of stay home alone. i was going to come this week anyways. we had dinner at aunt marcias (dan loves going over there for dinner) and then he had to leave last night to go back to utah.

i cant believe tomorrow im going to be 24. i still feel like im 18, i dont feel like a grown up at all! i dont really have much planned for this week except we are doing the ms walk with dans family on saturday in salt lake. im really excited to go and show my support for my brother in law. i think since dan and i have moved to arizona we have realized how important our families are, and that we need to love and support them now more than ever.

other exciting news- i totally fit into a bunch of pants i didnt think i did! i have pretty much just been wearing scrubs the last 4 weeks so i havent tried on any of my "too small for me" clothes. i tried some of the clothes on saturday and a bunch of them fit! i had no jeans that fit but aunt marcia had sent me some jeans a few months ago and now they fit great. im sure aunt debbie can relate to this, i feel like i wont lose anything for a few weeks, i will start to get discouraged, then it seems like over night a bunch is gone!

i hope all of you are doing well, im looking forward to whits wedding so we can all be together!! love you!

2 comments:

Debbie Bond said...

Chelsea - I so can relate. And sometimes the scale does not move, but the clothes fit better. My trainer told me that this would happen. I love fitting into clothes that I could not get into two weeks ago. I bought a dress for Whit's wedding, but it was too small. I thought I would try it on recently and ended up wearing it for Easter. Ya!! I am so proud of you. Was Easter hard for you?? It wasn't for me, except for the cheesy potatoes I always make. I would have loved some of those. You look great, keep it up. Soon we will all be sitting in the chair having manny/peddys and laughing our heads off.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Chelsea! I'm so proud of you and I love you so much. Its about 645am in slc and I tried to call but you didn't answer. I knew I'd be in big trouble if I didn't call and try. Even though I'm really busy in class I'll be thinking of you. I hope you have a great time with your family today,
Dan