Thursday, March 29, 2007

all by myself

well, i havent posted anything this week mostly because not much has gone on! dan is doing well with school. it is kind of weird that he has a roommate again. he only has about 5 or 10 minutes to talk to me each day so i am really excited to go see him this weekend.

i have been busy with my internship. im trying really hard to finish before easter so i can go somewhere for easter and stay for my birthday. i really wish i had my flight benefits! im starting to worry about the job hunt, hopefully i can get on somewhere pretty fast.

i have to leave for work, i hope you are all having a fun spring break! love you!

3 comments:

Susie said...

Spring break?! I don't think anyone in our family has time for one of those this year!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Michele said...

I hope you have fun in Utah this weekend. Enjoy conference, if you meet President Hinckley put in a good word for me! Don't worry too much about the job hunt, things just have a way of working out for the best!

Debbie Bond said...

Chelsea - don't you worry about the job hunt. The Lord always provides - you just have to have a little patience. And when you and Dan finish school just think how happy you will be. Keep up the good work on your diet. It bites, but we are going to look so good at the wedding.