Saturday, March 24, 2007

officially unemployed

dan and i are both officially unemployed for a few days! its kind of scary but atleast it wont last longer than the weekend! dan finished his last day at mesa air on thursday! we were so excited to put it behind us. he will start ground school for skywest on monday. he left this morning to drive to salt lake (where they have ground school) so he will have a car. it was REALLY hard for me to say goodbye this morning. im not really sure why he can leave every week, but this week im upset! i wish i could have driven with him but i wont have my flight privledges for a few more weeks.

i dont really have anything else exciting to report. im doing well with my externship. im going to be applying to get hired there after i finish my hours. i enjoy my work there and i feel like im learning a lot. hopefully i will be able to go see dan in utah next weekend for conference, but we will have to see. im a little worried about being alone in arizona for my birthday, but hopefully i will have a busy day at work and i wont have to think too much about it! i hope you are all doing great! love you

3 comments:

Susie said...

Yeah! No more Mesa for Dan!! Hang in there, I promise the time will go quick!

Debbie Bond said...

Chelsea - I am sorry it was so hard for you to have Dan leave. It must be so hard for you. I look at my Cortney and Matt is gone all the time and I just wonder how she is doing it. But then I remember your dad and Rich being gone alot too when you kids were young - not that it made it any easier. Hang in there girl. Soon you two will be together - where do you think that will be? Do you have to leave that nice house of yours in Arizona??

Michele said...

I need your email address, there is something I want to send you. Sorry about Dan leaving, I always hate when Nate leaves but it makes it so nice when he comes home! Enjoy your weekend without work!