Wednesday, March 7, 2007

a good day for a ball game

i was holding off posting because i finally found a cord to put pictures on... now i have to figure out how to use it. i even took pictures today to post, i will get this down eventually!

yesterday dans sister katie and her husband tyson came to visit us. we have a lot of fun when they come. we went to a spring training game for the cubs today, we had a lot of fun even though i am so tired!

i had my lab practical today. we have to do everything from drawing the blood to processing it. i got a 99%! tomorrow is my last day of school!!! i have a big final tomorrow, then i start my internship on monday! im excited to work out in the real world, not just on eachother (it helps that i wont have to get my blood drawn everyday, too!).

mandy- i was going to call you about your hair to offer anyways. i figured it would be a good time to get everyone cleaned up before the baby comes! just let me know if you liked what we did last time or you want to change it. i should find out my schedule tomorrow so i will know what day i can come.

i hope everyone is doing okay, sorry i have been so busy lately! im really falling behind on my traveling! the only place i have been this whole year (including any trips to moms) is to see my niece get baptised last month. i promise i will try and catch up with all of you soon! i love you all.

3 comments:

Susie said...

Great job on school! I'm so excited to hear about your new work- I just don't want to hear anything about peoples buttholes that they have to remove because of cancer. Could you please get the whole camara thing figured out- we're anxious to see pictures!! Hugs

Mandy said...

Thanks for the hair...I like how you did it last time, it was perfect! And I was going to tell you today that Jon leaves in 7 days...so you might want to get your ticket ASAP. Congrats on school! P.S. Just bring your camera here and I will post the pics for you! GEEK!

Lindsey Pinegar said...

Congrats Chels! That is awesome! I'm not sure exactly how I got my layout, Mom actually did it for me, if you give her your password she can do it for you! To clear up something on your last blog, at this rate i will not be having children before you! Love you!