Monday, March 5, 2007

i still cant find my camera cord!!!

i just got home from school and i am supposed to be cleaning my house for my sister-in-law and her husband who are coming but i decided this would be more fun! i am still searching my house for my camera cord so i can put some pictures on here, i would have mom put some on from hawaii but im almost 50 pounds lighter so i would rather put a new pic on. we have been in our new house for almost 1 year and i still am missing several things!

today dan is driving all the way to california today to pick up some flagstone from my parents house. he is busy trying to finish our little pond in the back yard this week. it will be a long drive but he usually will have time to think and unwind on long trips. (imagine a picture here of the big pit in my yard that will soon be a pond)

i was able to look at moms post today and see how great lindsey is doing. whenever i am writing this im always curious if lindsey reads it and corrects all my spelling and punctuation. i also saw the link for robyn and kimberlys blogs. it was neat to check those out, they have such beautiful families! i can imagine robyn has a great role model in kimberly with raising her kids. i can imagine going to mandy or becky when i have kids for advise... and maybe at this rate lindsey and whitney too!

3 comments:

Susie said...

We had so much fun with Dan here- he went out to dinner with us and the missionaries and then Whit met us for ice cream! I can't wait to see pictures now that you bought a cord- love you lots!

Lindsey Pinegar said...

haha...it is true, i do correct as i read, but at the end i mostly feel like a giant dork! i'm so proud of how awesome you're doing and am really looking forward to seeing your progress! can't wait to see some pictures...love you chels!
ps...you're doing quite well with spelling!

Mandy said...

I correct while I read too! But it's way worst to find a mistake on your own than on somebody else's! Hey I have been meaning to call and ask if you could cut mine and Emma's hair while you are here. And if you could do mine dark again? Let me know...Sorry to have to ask you on here. I just don't think of it very often, so while I am thinking about it now I wanted to see if that was ok.