Thursday, March 8, 2007

i am amazing... or atleast mandy is!





mandy finally told me how to get my pictures on my blog! im really excited i can start showing all of you pictures. the upper right picture is dans sister katie and her husband tyson. above is dan and i at the cubs game yesterday. to the left is the unfinished pond in my yard... hopefully it will be done soon!
today was my last day of school. my final grade in the class was a 99%! im really excited to be finished and headed into externship. i was assigned a lab about 3 blocks from my house where i will work for 4 weeks then hopefully gain employment there! i also finished my last day of work for a few weeks, im really glad i am able to take off work during my externship and focus on getting the experience i need! tomorrow will be my first full day off in a long time, im looking forward to a really special day but i will have to write about the festivities tomorrow!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Yeah! You got pictures!! The game looked like fun- I love that Katie and Tyson have Cubs shirts on. I bet you're so happy school is done and you can start torturing people for real- what is it about you and Jon that you like to do things that hurt people?!

Susie said...

Good job on the pond Dan- I think I saw some of those rocks along the road as we were driving to your house- you didn't just take them from the desert, did you?