Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Miss B is 2 Months Old!

Our Miss Brynlee is 2 months old! She has had a rough few months, we hope the next few will go better (with less hospital and doctor visits!).
At 2 months she is in the 10% for height, and 50% for weight! She loves to eat, and she is just getting the hang of big smiles. Most of all she still loves to be swaddled by her dad, he can wrap a baby tighter than anyone I have ever seen.
She has already been in the hospital, had to go under anesthesia, and has been prayed for by so many. She has been to the Clinton Library, taken a ride on the trolley, and even seen the Peabody Ducks. We are enjoying our little B so much, and we can't wait to take her in a few weeks to meet all her family!

3 comments:

Susie said...

We will be keeping good good thoughts on her health! I can't wait to see her!

Sara said...

She is just so precious!

Ryan & Whitney said...

I can't believe that she's already 2 months old! AND I haven't even met her yet :( Hopefully I'll get to see you guys soon, I'm so sad that you are coming out to CA like 2 weeks after I move, bad timing!!