Friday, October 2, 2009

What's Been Going On

We have had lots going on! We are excitedly (and a little nervously) awaiting our big move! A few weeks ago my mom came to town. We were able to spend a few evenings hanging out with my family, I can't believe we will be so far away so soon! We went to my niece Emma's school carnival, it was so cold! Here we are all cuddled upLogan and his cousin Sophie having a nice momentWhile my mom was there she watched Logan for a few days while Dan and I went to look for an apartment in Little Rock. I think Grammy let Logan run a little wild, but oh he had so much fun! LJ played in the dirt... something I rarely let him do!My mom took this sweet little picture of Logan in his jammies and all ready for bed... What an innocent face. Trust me, its a trick!In our few short days home between trips Logan decided he needed to hide in the cabinet, I just thought it was a funny picture!We are now in California for a week to spend some time with my parents. Logan loves the kitty and pretty much stalks her until she lays down and he can give her loves!I took him to the park today. He loves playing now that he can walk and climb everything! He loved getting up the stairs and going down the smaller slide by himself. I can't wait for Dan to be here tomorrow and see how cute it is!
**Sorry, I am still using cell phone pictures. I promise I'm going to get my camera hooked up soon!

7 comments:

Ryan & Whitney said...

Cute pictures..I love the one of Logan with Missy Roo, she is so nice to him!

Joe*Nikki said...

Logan is one cute little guy!!

Ashley Dawn said...

Chelsea Logan is sooo darling... And I love your posts- as always... keep bloggin doll face... I love your blog...

Sara said...

We miss you and Logan. Can't wait to see pictures of your life in Arkansas

Bobbie said...

I love the pictures. I cant believe how big he is getting.

Pickle Pop said...

I really miss logan every time someone says his name i can feel tears getting ready to come out of my eyes. Goodbye my little linebacker see you in 2 months.

Pickle Pop said...

I really miss logan every time someone says his name i can feel tears getting ready to come out of my eyes. Goodbye my little linebacker see you in 2 months.