Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Trip to California

A few weekends ago I decided last minute to take a little weekend trip to California instead of being home alone. We had such a great time, Logan loves when he gets his own seat on the plane and he can look out the window.
And he loves playing with Grammies toys, even if they are a little girly!
While I was there my Mom, Whitney, and I got into making flowers (the kind I wear in my hair all the time). It was so easy and fun! Poor Logan had to spend time playing on the floor in the craft room, but he found plenty of things to play with to keep him busy (I had a really cute picture to post here but didnt realize it was a really naked picture)The flowers turned out really cuteWe ended up making about 60 flowers while I was there! Poor Logan fell and hit his head right after we got home, but it makes him look pretty tough right?
I finally got enough time to blog while sitting in the airport. Dan and I are headed to Arkansas while Logan stays home with his Grammy. I really hope Logan is a good kid, and I hope we find somewhere nice to live!

2 comments:

Dan said...

I had to comment that Logan is really starting to jabber. My favorite is diggle diggle diggle libble libble libble. Then he laughs like the Devil(Don't ask me how I know how that sounds). He cracks me up.

Mickelle said...

Fun! I need you to teach me how to make flowers clips like that! They're so cute -- and I'll bet I could make them in Betsy-size, too!