Monday, October 26, 2009

Our New Home


I have gotten lots of requests for pictures of our new place. We live in a little 2 bedroom apartment in West Little Rock. It's a little bit of a tight fit, but I think it will work great for the next year of our lives. (Sorry, lots of pictures) Our living roomOur kitchenOur dining area (I love how the wall behind it turned out!)(Jill, I found a place for my cute gift right on the table! It worked perfect!)Logan trying to get in on a few pictures. He loves to smile and act goofy for the cameraLogan's very cute bathroom. It has little squirrels on the shower curtain.Logan's side of the room now...Logan's side of the room when the baby comes (I still need to get him a box spring and metal frame)
My bedroom and bathroomThe very best part of our apartment is the enclosed porch. It is the perfect place for Logan to play. He cannot get out of it, and it is covered so he can play there when it is raining (which it is always raining). I still have a pile of stuff to go to goodwill and some boxes I need to fit into the storage room. My sitting area between the 2 sliding glass doors (one from the family room, one from my bedroom)veiw from my room
Hopefully I will have time to blog tomorrow for Dan's BIG THIRTIETH BIRTHDAY!

6 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

Beautiful!! I love how you decorate! How are you feeling these days? Hope all is well. Wish we could of gotten together before you left. But anyway...beautiful house!

Jill Skouson said...

Cute cute cute Chels! I'm so glad you like the decoration :)

Ryan & Whitney said...

That porch looks perfect for Logan! We thought it was kinda sad that once the baby comes he's kicked out of his side of the room!!

Susie said...

His side of the room has dinosaurs in it though!!! Hope you're feeling more and more settled every single day! Miss my Logan-

Sara said...

I LOVE it! SO so cute! Looks like a nice and cozy home. And are those new couches?

Pettin'Tales said...

CUTE! I'm so impressed how quickly you are unpacked. We've been in our new house for 6 months and I swear we still have stuff to unpack. It looks great! Yeah for you guys!