Thursday, October 22, 2009

Arkansas Rain

I am planning to do a big update post this week, but here are a few fun pictures. Logan escaped out the front door into the big rain storm today. In Utah, the rain last a few minutes. Here, the rain pours for hours and hours without stopping! I had to go buy umbrellas today (who moves to a rainy state without umbrellas?)!
Logan escapingcrawling up the stairs outside our apartmentDan had to go out in the rain to chase him (I didn't have shoes on, big surprise)
We are doing great. Love our apartment. I can't believe we have been here 5 days and we are pretty much settled because my amazing aunt and mom came to work! We miss all of you already!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Cute Logan! Chad and I honeymooned in Florida and were shocked with how much it rained. Every day at 4pm!

Can't wait to see more pictures!

Frukie said...

So glad to hear you are settled! Cute pictures, I sure do miss my little buddy!

Ashley Dawn said...

So glad that yall got moved and settled ok... hope your feelin ok and makin new friends too!! :)

Ryan & Whitney said...

How fun that its raining so much! I love the rain! Can't wait to see more pics, post some of your apartment