Friday, May 29, 2009

Swim Day and Petting Zoo (again)

On Logans Birthday Dan and I took Logan to the petting zoo, our favorite! The day we went they had all the new baby animals out- including the very sweet, not gross or stinky, baby calf. Logan, as usual loved the sheep and goats!and he went on a pony ride

Today I met my sisters with our neighbors at Lindseys pool to go swimming. It felt so good to just sit and hang out in the pool! They have a little kids pool that only goes to 1.5 feet. Im so glad we have somewhere to swim all summer!

Also, my FANTASTIC, AMAZING cousin Mickelle took family pictures for us yesterday up at Bridal Veil Falls. Im so excited we took pictures there because it is where Dan and I met! I think they will turn out fabulous, just like all the pictures she takes. I cant wait to see them!!!

3 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

Hey, where are you in all these pictures? Can't wait for lunch on Monday, it will be so good to see you.

Jen said...

I just love Logan. And that hat and those shorts are just compounding it!!!

Sara said...

We had so much fun at the pool. Can't wait to go again! And next time not get sunburned!