Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Big 1 Year Old!

*(warning- total picture overload!)
Today is Logans first birthday! I cant believe how fast the first year went, but I cant imagine our lives without him! this was taken just a few weeks before he was born, I could not wait for him to get here!just a few hours old... wow, was that really a whole year ago?!for about the first 10 days Logan was on lights for jaundice- but he was a good baby right from the start!
both of these were at Steven and Taras Wedding, just 3 weeks old!here are pictures taken at 3 months. by now he was sleeping 8+ hours a night! what an amazing baby!here he is at 4 months, eating his first solids (peas).for Halloween he was a puppy, 5 months oldmy cousin Mickelle took great pictures of him at almost 6 months (I cant wait for her to take more!).I think this was at Thanksgiving, I think... or Christmas. Anyways, he is just chillin in his jammies with Uncle RyanChristmas morning! this was taken in Jan. He spent lots of quality time with his Dad and Grandma in Jan when I had surgery.In Feb he was in the hospital with croup. Im REALLY glad thats over!first time swimming (feb/march)this is from March. What would a year blog be without a naked picture? His favorite thing ever is to be naked!here he is, handsome as ever, at 11 months!and finally, just a few weeks ago at his first birthday party!

Logan has gone from the most amazing calm baby, to sweet but busy little boy. I cant believe the joy he has brought into our lives. It has been truely amazing to watch him grow and change, as Dan and I grow and change along with him. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of the last year, I hope you enjoy the memories also!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did anyone else notice that he was small for about ten minutes? It seems like it only took him like 3 months and he was in the twenty pound club. Logan is a great baby and I love him so much!

Dan

Joe*Nikki said...

What a cutie!! You can't help but smilewhen you see his cute smile. I can't wait to meet him. I am feeling better. We should do something this next week. By the way, you look so good in your "couple of weeks before Logan was born" picture. I am so HUGE!!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

These pictures are so cute! I love the little plaid shorts!

Happy Birthday Logan!

Jill Skouson said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I can't believe he's a year old and I haven't even met him yet! He's so dang cute!

Grandma Cheryl said...

What a fun year, now on to the next, even more fun ahead!

Bobbie said...

He is so cute. He is growing up so fast. Enjoy him lots.

Sara said...

We just love Logan. Especially the kids, but you probably know that already. Love the pic of him naked on the floor. He's such a cutie.