Tuesday, January 13, 2009

update

So I hardly ever blog about anything fun really. Sometimes I'm curious if anyone reads... its kind of a boring blog! Logan is finally feeling much better, and finally sleeping through the night without coughing! Here are a few random pictures from the last few weeks!Whitney and Ryan were here for a few days last month. We had so much fun with them here. Ryan is so sweet with the kids, and is really patient! Logan loves sitting on his lap and playing. We threw a big 60th Birthday surprise party for my father in law last weekend. I thought everything turned out so great! I, as always, took a few pictures at the beginning but as soon as I started chatting with people forgot to take any more! I didn't even get a picture of Sherm with Logan or Dan!Logan wore this shirt to church last Sunday. He looks so handsome in it, it makes his eyes SO blue. The shirt was pretty tight so I took a few pictures before it doesn't fit at all!
I hope everyone is doing okay and had a great Christmas and safe New Years!

2 comments:

Joe*Nikki said...

Logan is soooooo cute!! I think that shirt is was darling on him too. What a fun week!

Jones Family said...

Gavin has those same Jammies from Target. I love them!