Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Logan pictures (as usual!)

I have not posted anything in a while, we had a big few weeks. I had a little procedure, nothing big, but I couldn't pick up Logan for a week. My very nice mom (thanks SO much Mom!) came to town for 10 days to help! She worked so hard! Dan had to leave on a trip the next morning for 4 days so she did everything! I'm doing really well now, except Logan has another cold! he gets so sad when he's sick! Here are a few pictures from the last 2 weeks!in his shark towel after a bathhe has started waving bye bye! playing with toysSophie came and stayed over for a few days while Mandy and Jon were out of town. They had so much fun, Sophie could be in charge and Logan had someone to watch and play with! Logan is into everything he can roll to and touch! he can destroy any room given 5 minutes!I love when Logan wakes up from a nap. He is so happy and giggles. Plus he gets really rosey cheeks!

3 comments:

Grandma Cheryl said...

Glad to hear your are doing well. I bet your Mom had a blast even if she did work hard. Logan and Sophie are so cute.

Joe*Nikki said...

Logan is sooooo sweet!! I am so glad you are feeling well.

powellpig2000 said...

Glad you are feeling better. why do you keep saying things like posting pics of Logan is a bad thing? He is alot cuter than you or Dan!