Monday, December 8, 2008

Random Picture Blog

As my brother in law Scott pointed out last night, its been a while since I posted anything new. Here are a bunch of pictures from the last few weeks!My nieces Emma and Sophie spent the night while my mom was visiting a few weeks ago. Sophie is 13 months older than Logan and only 2 pounds bigger but she loves to hold Logan and help put his binky in!Logan and Dans brother Michael playing at the Anderson's Sunday Thanksgiving dinner. Logan loves Mike and always giggles for him!I love this picture. This is from one of Matthews games. I love all the pretty girls smiling and Logan screaming! (looking at it now, maybe his pants were too tight!? He is so big he grows out of clothes too fast!)Logan's working on his balancing act. Mandy and my mom got me worried over Thanksgiving because Mandy's girls sat up way before now but I looked it up in my book and he is totally fine. It even says babies with big tummies (which Logan definitely has) sit up later because their tummies are in the way.Logan's favorite activity... eating! (you can also see his 2 cute teeth here)very GQ, need I say more?could any superhero be cuter?
I look at Logan everyday and think how could any little boy be as sweet, handsome, and GOOD? He still doesnt cry and he has been sleeping around 12 hours every night! Dan and I will be having our 6th anniversary on Sunday and I cant believe we were married for so long without him! What did we do with all our time, we must have been so board not having a handsome little guy to fuss over! I love being a mom, it is the most fullfilling thing I have ever done!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Whit and I loved the picture with his little tie! We miss him lots and lots!

Gaye Brown said...

YOur boy is growing up! He is such a doll.